Notice: There will be no waste or recycling collection Friday, December 25, 2015, or Friday, January 1, 2016.
Waste collection will be moved to the day following the regular service day. All services are affected. Normal service will resume Saturday, January 2, 2016.
- Unlimited recycles are accepted curbside.
- Breakdown gift and mailing boxes to fit into recycling carts.
- NO Styrofoam™, packing peanuts, plastic bags or shrink wrap in the recycling carts.
- Failure to follow these guidelines will result in items being left at the curb.
How to Recycle Cut, Green Christmas Trees:
- Remove all decorations and lights from the tree.
- Remove the tree stand.
- Place the tree at the curb on your regular service day.
- Green trees will be picked up by the yard trimmings truck as part of your regularly scheduled services.
How to Dispose of Flocked Christmas Trees:
- Schedule as a bulk/heavy pickup by calling (800) 800-5804.
- Call at least two working days before your regular service day.
- Flocked Christmas trees must be landfilled.
Disposing of Extra Household Waste:
- Requires a pink extra service tag which can be purchased for $1.75/tag from The Woodlands Township offices, Kroger (Cochran’s Crossing, Alden Bridge and Sterling Ridge) and Randall’s (Grogan’s Mill and Panther Creek).
- Attached one tag per bag of trash.
- Each bag must weigh less than 40 pounds.