Residents of The Woodlands are once again encouraged to help conserve water resources by turning off sprinklers and leaving them off until April 15, 2016, for the Water-Wise Village Challenge.
All residents of The Woodlands are invited to participate in the challenge. Each pledge, limited to one per household, will earn a contest point for the resident’s village.
Pledge to Conserve Today!
- Submit your pledge beginning December 1, 2015, through April 15, 2016, using one of these methods…
- Click here to submit your pledge online.
- Submit your pledge to your Village Association.
- Submit your pledge to the Parks, Recreation and Environmental Services Facility during regular office hours.
- Receive a free yard sign – This Yard is Helping to Conserve our Water Supply – with your pledge.