Whether you just received delivery of a new jumbo flat screen television, relocated from across country or just moved down the street, dealing with the cardboard boxes can seem like a big problem… but don’t fret! Your curbside solid waste services provide a special pick-up day each month for recycling oversized and abundant cardboard boxes.
Cardboard boxes too numerous or large to fit in the recycling cart must be scheduled for pick-up. The service is provided to each neighborhood once a month at no additional cost.
For a trouble-free pick-up, please follow these guidelines…
- Flatten, tie and stack boxes at curbside.
- Fold packing paper and place in your recycling cart for pick-up on your regular service day.
- NO packing peanuts, Styrofoam™, bubble wrap or plastic.
- Place items at the curb before 7 a.m. on the pre-scheduled pick-up day.
How-to schedule bulk recycling pick-up of cardboard…
- At least 2 working days prior to the scheduled pickup day, call Waste Management Customer Service at 1-800-800-5804.
- Request and keep confirmation number until service occurs.
Determine your pickup day…
- Bulk collection of moving boxes and oversized cardboard occurs either on the 2nd Monday or the 4th Friday of the month according to the Village Bulk Cardboard Recycling Schedule.
- 2nd Monday of the Month: Alden Bridge, Cochran’s Crossing, Sterling Ridge.
- 4th Friday of the Month: Creekside Park, College Park, Grogan’s Forest, Grogan’s Mill, Indian Springs, Panther Creek, Research Forest, Town Center.
For more moving day solutions, please visit Move in/Out Guidelines.