Did you resolve to kick the plastic bag habit and switch to reusable shopping bags this year? Many of us reuse the plastic bags that do float into our lives, but did you know that much of your holiday plastic packaging can be recycled at a participating store if it is clean and dry?
- Air Pillows and Bubble Wrap
- Case Wrap, Pallet/Stretch Wrap
- Newspaper and Magazine Sleeves
- Bags on Clothing or Electronics
- Dry Cleaning Bags
- Bread Bags, Produce Bags, Food Storage Bags
- Grocery/Retail Bags & Other Film Packages
(Check for the How2Recycle label)
Learn more about why plastic film doesn’t belong in your curbside bin and should go to the grocery store instead.