Discover the possibilities and declutter your life!
Can someone else use it?
- Donate gently used furniture, household goods, clothing and toys to local charitable organizations.
- Some organizations even accept working appliances and computers.
- View the Donation Guide for convenient pick-up and drop-off options.
Can it be recycled?
- Scrap metal, computers, motor oil, propane tanks, major appliances and more are accepted at outlets throughout the community!
- Check the Recycle More Guide for drop-off locations.
Is it beyond repair or use? Is there too much or is it too large for your trash cart?
- Do you have additional bags of household trash or small items?
- Purchase Pink Tags for $1.75 each at Township facilities and Service Counters at Kroger and Randalls.
- Attach one tag to each additional bag of trash and place next to your trash cart on your regular pick-up day.
- Are items too large to fit into the 96-gallon cart?
- Schedule a bulky trash pick-up two business days before your regular service day.
- Contact Waste Management at 800-800-5804 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Some restrictions apply; please follow guidelines for a trouble-free pick-up.
- Do you have construction debris or a major clean-out?
For more moving day and decluttering solutions, please visit Move in/Out Guidelines.