On Saturday, March 24 – after the 2018 Earth Day GreenUP event – join The Woodlands Township for live music, children’s activities, educational booths, and pizza!
Drop in to join – no reservation necessary. Celebrating its eighth year, The Woodlands Township’s Earth Day GreenUp celebrates the coming together of residents from throughout the community to beautify our parks, pathways, greenbelts, and waterways. With over 500 volunteers registered, this won’t be a small shindig.
Come relax and listen to the Buck Yeager Band. Based out of Houston, Texas, the Buck Yeager Band is on the path to emerge as one of Houston’s best upcoming country acts. Buck Yeager Band has thrilled audiences across Texas with their tremendous energy and their proven ability to entertain audiences of all ages. The band recently won 2018 Best New Song from the CMA of Texas.
Food and refreshments will be available for purchase if you have not registered to volunteer. If you are still interested in volunteering, you may just show up at one of the eight participating parks.
Volunteers (pre-registered and walk-up registrations) can check-in Saturday, March 24, 2018, from 8 to 10 a.m. at a designated village park. Pick up supplies and receive a map to your designated cleanup site.
- Alden Bridge: Alden Bridge Park, 7725 Alden Bridge Drive
- Cochran’s Crossing: Shadowbend Park, 4995 Lake Woodlands Drive
- College Park: Harper’s Landing Park, 2 N. Blair Bridge Drive
- Creekside Park: Rob Fleming Aquatic Center, 6535 Creekside Forest Drive
- Grogan’s Mill: Sawmill Park, 2200 Millpark Drive
- Indian Springs: Falconwing Park, 5610 Rush Haven Drive
- Panther Creek: Ridgewood Park, 4192 Interfaith Way
- Sterling Ridge: Cranebrook Park, 11800 Cranebrook Drive
Here’s a link for more information. Join us for day of fun and enjoyment – please contact Environmental Services for any questions, 281-210-3800.