Plant with a Purpose!
Join us for this free workshop and learn how to create habitat in your landscape while saving water at the same time.
We’ll delve into:
- Importance of keeping invasive species at bay – 8:15 a.m.
- Wonders of pollinators and how to attract them – 9:45 a.m.
- Many benefits of native plants including water conservation – 10:45 a.m.
- Best methods for seed collecting and propagation of the plants you love – 12:45 a.m.
Attend one or more FREE sessions – click here to save your spot.
Experts from the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and Texas Master Naturalists will lead each session.
- Saturday, June 23 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Join us for all or part of the program
- Lunch provided
- HARC Building, 8801 Gosling Rd, The Woodlands
- Free but registration is required – click here to save your spot
Thank you to our sponsors:
Houston Advanced Research Center, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Texas Master Naturalists, Woodlands Joint Powers Agency