The Environmental Services Department is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, independent individuals to join the Mosquito Team. Increase your field and laboratory experience while being an important part of this public health and outreach program.
- Work as part of a team to monitor for mosquito-borne diseases
- Deploy traps throughout The Woodlands that target different species
- Use your interpersonal skills while sharing information with the public
- Delve into the world of mosquito anatomy and identification in the lab
- Expand your knowledge of water conservation, recycling right, sustainable landscapes and more supporting Environmental Services programs and events
Positions are from mid-May through end of November with an opportunity to extend the term of employment (can also accommodate students returning to college in August).
Applications will be accepted until April 19, 2019, or until position is filled. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit applications early. View the full job description here.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call Environmental Services 281-210-3800.
Established in 2005, the mission of the Mosquito Surveillance & Education Program is to reduce the risk of mosquito-borne disease transmission for the protection and wellbeing of The Woodlands residents through the application of Integrated Mosquito Management. Learn what you can do to target mosquitoes.