Plastic bags are not an acceptable material in our curbside recycling carts. Many of us choose to reuse the plastic bags that float into our lives, but did you know that most of your plastic packaging can be recycled at a participating store if it is clean and dry? Look for the receptacle near the entrance.
Recyclable items include:
- Air Pillows and Bubble Wrap
- Case Wrap, Pallet/Stretch Wrap
- Newspaper and Magazine Sleeves
- Bags on Clothing or Electronics
- Dry Cleaning Bags
- Bread Bags, Produce Bags, Food Storage Bags
- Grocery/Retail Bags & Other Film Packages
(Check for the How2Recycle label)
For more information about recycling plastic film, you can visit www.plasticfilmrecycling.org.
For more information about curbside and other recycling opportunities in The Woodlands, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/recycling.
Questions or comments? Email email@example.com
Did you follow a link to view this article? If you would like to receive the latest articles directly to your inbox, subscribe for blog updates here.