Lend a hand in keeping our community clean and green.
Join us for the 10th annual community litter cleanup, Earth Day GreenUp on Saturday, March 20, 2021. Team up with family, friends and neighbors for a socially-distanced volunteer opportunity to target litter on pathways, parks, waterways and greenbelts.
Each year GreenUp volunteers remove 4,500 pounds of litter - 76 curbside trash carts worth!
The safety of volunteers, residents and staff is the highest priority. All event staff will wear face coverings and participants are required to wear a face covering at the check-in locations. Please send one participant per group to pick up equipment. Due to COVID safety concerns, the post-clean up celebration at Northshore Park will not be held this year. Equipment return and t-shirt pickup will occur at check-in locations.
Pre-register before March 15th
Pre-registration is encouraged before March 15th, especially for groups. Those who pre-register will receive a special 10-year anniversary t-shirt (while supplies last, sizes are limited). Day-of walk-up registration is also welcome.
Check-In and Equipment Return Locations
Report to your chosen village park on Saturday, March 20, 2021, from 8 to 10 a.m. to sign in and pick up disposable gloves, bags and maps to a cleanup site. A limited number of trash grabbers will be available for loan. Return equipment and bring bagged litter to the drop site at the same park by 11 a.m.
- Alden Bridge: Alden Bridge Park, 7725 Alden Bridge Drive
- Cochran’s Crossing: Shadowbend Park, 4995 Lake Woodlands Drive
- College Park: Harper’s Landing Park, 2 N. Blair Bridge Drive
- Creekside Park: The Lodge at Rob Fleming Park, 6055 Creekside Forest Drive
- Grogan’s Mill: Sawmill Park, 2200 Millpark Drive
- Indian Springs: Falconwing Park, 5610 Rush Haven Drive
- Panther Creek: Ridgewood Park, 4192 Interfaith Way
- Sterling Ridge: Cranebrook Park, 11800 Cranebrook Drive
Thank You Sponsors
Chevron Phillips Chemical, Howard Hughes Corporation, Papa John’s Pizza, Waste Management, Woodlands Water, The Woodlands GREEN and Yellowstone Landscape